Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm a Dreamer

I have been having a recurring dream that I have just started University and I can't find my schedule or which room my class is supposed to be in. One night I was in my first physics class and the instructor was telling how the marks would be based. He said that 97% would be based on handwriting. I thought "Oh no I've had it" Then he corrected that 97% would be graphs and 7% handwriting. In my dream I never questioned that this did not add to 100%.

Most of my dreams are just nonsensical. But one night a while ago I was seriously prophesying in my dream. I remembered afterward what I had prophesied and told Elaine about it. She said "The Bible says that '... your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions ...' (Joel 2:28). I guess that shows what category you are in!"

Then last night in my dream I was riding a bicycle. Somebody was taking my car to fill it with gas and I was going to follow them. I seemed to be having trouble getting my legs going to pedal fast enough. Then I woke myself up and was actually pedalling my feet under the covers. Fortunately I did not kick Elaine in the process. When I told Elaine about it in the morning she asked if it had been a trick bike. Unfortunately it was not but maybe in my next dream.

No comments: