Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Heading Home

This morning Darlene and Lisa left for home.  They were in Canada over 2 weeks and at our house since Friday.  They had a shorter time at our house this summer but we had a good visit when we went to the US on our trip. Darlene had a list of questions for me and things to do and I think we accomplished most of them. (She always has to do lists for me whenever I see her.)  Last night Chris and Maryanne were here for supper as well and we had a good time visiting in the evening. 

In the picture they are beside their "new" Chev Astro van.   Their previous van was also a red Chev Astro but this one has lower miles and a working air conditioner.  I think this is their fourth Chev Astro van.  For an older model van it looks like new inside and out.   Darlene has to do all the driving on their trip but maybe when they get home Lisa can get her learner's license so she can do some of the driving next time.   I hope they have a good trip home.

No comments: