Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Days

We have been glad to be able to visit quite a bit with Maryanne and Chris this summer.  They are staying at Chris's parents' house but are over at our house quite a few days.  A week ago on Sunday evening we had Mike and Nicole here as well and the family gave me my early birthday gifts (but I will tell more about those another time.)   Maryanne and Chris are here one more week before they head home.  One thing Elaine wanted to do while they are still here is go on a bike ride with Chris and it work out to go on Saturday evening.  I went along to drive them to the start of the bike trail and then met them at different places along the path, which is what I usually do when Elaine goes for a bike ride.   

I took them up to the start of the bike trail in NW Regina.   

Here they are on the trail near Dewdney Ave. just east of the RCMP depot.


One place I went to meet them was at Kiwanis Park on Regina Ave. 

 Here they are near Kiwanis Park heading for Wascana Park

The end of the bike ride was at Pine Island.  It was after sunset by then so we packed up to head home.   

No comments: