Friday, February 29, 2008

Short Haircut



I just got a short haircut. Elaine likes it better this length and I am starting to get used to it. The first time I got it cut this short last year, I said to Elaine, "You know what happened to Samson in the Bible when he got his hair cut short. He lost all his strength." Elaine's reply was " Yes, but you didn't have any strength to start with!" I just don't get any sympathy.

It says in the Bible (Matthew 10:30) "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." The trouble is the hairs on my head have been getting much easier to number. A paraphrased translation appropriate to me would be "The very hairs of your head, their days are numbered"

3 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

I like your haircut! It's nice! I agree with Mom: much better short. And its keeps you away from any risk of comb-over.

Teacher Lady said...

The webcam does not do justice to the cuteness.

LynnieC said...

Reading this post reminded me that you're related to my dad. And a lot like him (but only in the good things!)