Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mary and Chris

Today Mary and Chris celebrate their 3rd anniversary. It is good they can spend it together this time. Last year Mary was visiting in Saskatchewan and Chris had to stay in BC.

They are a great couple. I told Mary I don't know where she found someone silly enough for her. They really deserve each other (and I mean that in a good way).

The picture was taken in February 2006 when Elaine and I visited them. Now they have been married for 3 years. We wish them many more years of cooking together.

3 comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Thanks, Papa! I like that picture of us.

The Blog Fodder said...

You guys are married three years already? Congratulations. And the baby is due when?

Queen of West Procrastination said...

(Rolling my eyes at blog fodder)