Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Year Blogiversary

Today is my one year blogiversary and my 115th post. I am not an every day blogger like some but have just posted when I was in the mood for it. It has been sometimes serious and sometimes silly which pretty well describes me.

I enjoy seeing on Sitemeter where people are from that have checked my blog and what they have searched for. In the last while the most popular post has been about the song God on the Mountain with many visitors per day searching for that song. Another post that has continued to have a lot of visitors from around the world was Microscope Up My Nose. I should advertise my blog as the authoritative source on "nose scopes." I have also had a lot of visitors searching for Computer History.

And an even more significant anniversary is that it is two years since I was in hospital in intensive care with respiratory failure. So I have also used my blog to give updates on my health and thank God for the improvements I have had in the last two years.

No comments: