Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canada Day Visitors


On Canada Day Chris and Mary were cooking on the new BBQ we got recently.


And Mary was trying out the new patio furniture we got this week.


Our friend who blogs as "Crazy Mom" was here with her two very cute girls she calls Pooky Bear and Little Monkey. They were here to get ready to go to the Canada Day fireworks with our "kids." This is a very nice picture of Mary and Janny with "Pooky Bear".


Here I am with my little patriotic friend "Little Monkey" with her Canada flag all ready to go out to celebrate Canada Day with the fireworks at the park.

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

I have lost all track of days here. Tanya informed me today was Friday 3rd. So I missed Canada Day,I guess.

Bronwyn said...

I love Little Monkey. She is too cute. Also, LOVE the patio furniture!! Good choice.

PS. my word verifcation is "cotche"