Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Golf Caddy and Chauffeur

Elaine and I were at Aspen Links for golf and a BBQ with people from my work. Elaine golfed on one of the teams and I drove her around in an electric golf cart. There were 6 or 7 teams of 4 golfing. One person on her team was not able to come so that is why I could go along. This was actually the first time I have seen her golfing, which she had wanted me to do sometime. She said I was her caddy and chauffeur. I kept score and was looking at the information about the next hole each time. Off the start she was having trouble getting her drives to go anywhere very good. She hadn't been out golfing for a couple weeks. On one hole she asked "How many yards is it?" I said "Does it matter?" She said "Well, Thaaaanks!" But later in the round she did hit some pretty good shots. Anyhow we had a pretty good time. It was a nice day and quite enjoyable.

No comments: