Thursday, October 15, 2009

Winter Driving



I found this commercial of the "Canadian Police Chase" amusing. But it is a reminder that it is soon time to get the winter snow tires on the car.

Today on the way to work I didn't think it was too icy, with the Ring Road mostly wet with melting snow and slush.   Most of the traffic was only going 80 to 90 km/hr.  Just ahead of me I suddenly saw a car from the opposite direction shoot across the ditch and onto my side, swerve and spin around and then go back into the middle ditch.  At the same time a car ahead of me spun around trying to miss the oncoming car and spin off into the right ditch.    Fortunately the cars came to a stop without hitting anyone.  I was very thankful for God's protection and to be able to drive on safely to work.    

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

DC, I laughed until I cried. Too funny and too close to the truth.

DC Power said...

Test comment