Thursday, January 7, 2010

Now Our Tickets are Booked

Last night we booked our tickets to visit Mary and Chris in Victoria March 6 to 13.  We were last out there in February 2006.  After I was in hospital in 2007 it took a while until I felt like I wanted to travel again.   Mary and Chris said that the first week of Chris's school break in March would be a good time for us to come.   So Chris will miss out on sleeping in on his first day off to come get us from the airport.  Mary has a lot of ideas for things to do while we are there.  If possible we may try to go see my Mom's cousin in Comox one day.  We are pretty excited for this trip but it is still two months away.      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!! I am looking forward to seeing you two!!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yay! I miss you guys so much.

The Blog Fodder said...

Oh, You must visit Pat at Comox.