Wednesday, June 30, 2010

At the Golf Course

Elaine and I were at a golf course east of the city this afternoon.   The golfing and supper was arranged by my work department.  The same as last year, Elaine golfed while I drove the golf cart.   It was a beautiful afternoon 30C with mostly sunny sky and a light breeze.

I got some pictures of Elaine golfing.   This is only the second time I have been along to see her golfing, the first being at the same event last year.   I was quite proud of how well she did.

 There are a lot more very large houses being built around the golf course.   

We both had a great time and enjoyed the supper as well.  We each had bison burgers which were quite tasty.  But after a hot afternoon we are glad to be back home again. 

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Will they put up nets to keep errant balls from breaking windows?

DC Power said...

Most houses are far enough away not to be a problem. Although one of the guys in our group bounced a ball off a house roof.