Friday, May 16, 2008

Scriptural Twittering

I have had a page element on my blog called Today's Verse for a while now. I have been manually editing a text box each time. However I wanted a way to keep track of which verses I have posted so far.

I am experimenting with Twitter now for posting my verses. The disadvantage is that each posting is limited to 140 characters, which may not be long enough for some verses.

My first verse in Twitter is Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, [or daughter] be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. I thought of this in reference to the reading and studying Mary has accomplished. After all that studying no wonder she needs a rest for a while.

3 comments:

Teacher Lady said...

I am behind the times, even my daddy uses Twitter.

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Ha! I was about to say the same thing. You're ahead of Janny.

The Blog Fodder said...

I love Psalms, Ecclesiastes and Job. Thanks for quotes from my favourite Books.