Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Elaine

Today is Elaine's birthday. I was trying to decide on something to post for her birthday. Just for fun here is a classic video of her "rowing" at Candle Lake. Olympic rowing is not likely in her future.



Elaine is a very cool and calm and good natured person, which is a very fortunate thing for me. She very seldom gets upset (no matter how hard I try :>) I am looking forward to many more happy and healthy years with her.

Happy Birthday Elaine.

5 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Happy Birthday, Elaine.
I think you need a tugboat?

Bronwyn said...

Happy birthday Auntie!!

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Oh, poor Mommy. Happy birthday, Mama!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Happy Birthday, Auntie Elaine. Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Too funny. Happy BDay, sista.
Sonja