Monday, April 13, 2009

Snow almost gone

It has taken a while but our snow is almost gone. I posted a picture on the first day of spring showing our back yard with a lot of snow. We still had about one third covered before we went away for the weekend. With the nice weather we have been having it is now almost gone. Yesterday here was 11C and today 16C. The snow is gone but there are still no signs of life yet but that will come.

When we were travelling up to North Battleford a lot of the fields along the way were still snow covered. At North Battleford it was quite windy over the weekend and there was some dust blowing which does not help my breathing. My oxygen delivery person had been out in western Saskatchewan and said it is very dry out there. I hope we get enough moisture so we do not have too much dust blowing.

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

Looks a little more like spring. I do hope west Sask gets moisture if it is that dry.