Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thirty Two Years


Today Elaine and I celebrate our 32nd anniversary. We had our 30th anniversary just after I got out of hospital in April 2007. My time scale is now measured as years before or after hospital. So now we have enjoyed another two years together.

The picture is of Elaine and I in 2006 at my 30 year award at work. But it is really Elaine that deserves an award. Happy anniversary Elaine.

UPDATE: We went out for supper to Alfredos for our anniversary. It was very good - but we are very full.

5 comments:

Little Sister said...

Happy Anniversary brother and sister-in-law!

The Blog Fodder said...

Happy "Second" Anniversary. Keep breathing!!! Both of you.

The Blog Fodder said...

I can't sleep, so I did the math. At 3000 breaths per day, if you can breath another 40 million times, you'll be 100 years old.

DC Power said...

I hope to have a lot more breaths than that.
10 breaths per minute (or more)
= 14,400 /day
= 5,256,000 / year

The Blog Fodder said...

ev er could do math in my head. Especially at 3:00 am. I missed a decimal point or two.