Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Janny's Birthday

Today is Janny's birthday. She is travelling today to Victoria to visit there for a week, so we already celebrated her birthday here.


The picture here is of Janny reading the newspaper with me when she was 4 months old. This is one of my favourite pictures with her as a baby. I posted it before when I blogged about some Janny stories.

Happy birthday Janny.


UPDATE: It was snowing here as Elaine was taking Janny to the airport early this morning. She said "I like when it snows on my birthday." It has happened several times over the years.

Here is our back yard this morning under a new layer of snow. It will likely be gone by tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

She is hanging on to your arm for dear life. Hope she has a fun time in Victoria

The Blog Fodder said...

I was looking at the verse "To the only wise God... Do you know where the Irish couple are or has anyone heard anything about them. I think their name was Bissett. I thinkof them often and wish I had some of their music.