Friday, March 7, 2008

Janny Stories

Janny was telling stories about me on her blog. This got me thinking back to times when she was a little girl. Here she is reading the newspaper with me.



One time when Janny was just a toddler she was coming toward me with a toy that had a large black suction cup attached to it. As she reached the toy out to me the suction cup stuck right to my forehead. I pulled it off and then went to look in the mirror. I had a large circular black spot (about 4 cm) on my forehead. I thought I could just wash it off, but as I tried it became a large perfectly circular red and purple spot. I just dreaded going out looking like that, but the next day I had to ride the city bus to work. Everyone on the bus looked up and stared wide-eyed as I walked onto the bus. At work I decided to just stay in my office cubicle so no one would see me. Then someone came in and called out "Hey everyone, come and see this!" It seemed to take forever for that spot to wear off.
Sometimes when Janny was a little girl she was T-R-O-U-B-L-E.


1 comment:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Fantastic. I forgot about that story.