Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Lab

One time someone was telling that he had a "chocolate lab" and I immediately thought he had a laboratory for making chocolate. Imagine my disappointment when I found out his chocolate lab was just a brown dog. LynnieC said she thought of a lab for making chocolate the same as I did. So last year she gave me a Chocolart chocolate making set as a gift.
Last night while Elaine was out at her choir practice I made some chocolates for her with my chocolate lab.  Basically you melt chocolates chips in the microwave, put it into the molds, and the chocolates harden in the fridge in 30 minutes.   
I also found a Chocolate Lab website that appears to be a chocolate specialty shop in Vancouver.  So there are others who don't just think of  it as a brown dog.

4 comments:

Little Sister said...

I'm impressed!! I didn't know my brother had secret talents!

The Blog Fodder said...

Woof, woof.

The Blog Fodder said...

Chocolate is not only brown it is green. (Like Organic fudge, Ky).

http://www.triplepundit.com/2010/02/what-could-be-better-than-renewable-energy-from-chocolate

LynnieC said...

Hurray!!! I'm so glad you got a chance to use it. As much as I love puppies, I still think our kind of Chocolate Lab is pretty darn great.