Sunday, February 28, 2010

Three Years Breathing Easier

On February 24, 2007 I was in hospital in critical condition with respiratory failure and then on February 28, three years ago today,  I had my tracheostomy to help me breathe easier.    I posted updates  one year and two years  after this and other reports on my health.     Now I have had a trach and been using my ventilator at night for three years.   And my respiratory condition is stable.  In fact in the last year I have reduced in half the amount of extra oxygen I use.    So to mark this third anniversary I want to thank everyone once again for their prayers and thank God for his goodness.

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Keep breathing, DC, you have a lot of good years left.

Little Sister said...

Happy Anniversary, brother!