Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beautiful Start to Fall

We had a high of 32C yesterday and 30C today which is a great way to start the fall season.  Yesterday after an early supper I drove Elaine up to northwest end of the bike path.  While she rode on the path along the creek I drove down to a park to meet her.  

I walked a short way along the path and enjoyed the view of the creek and islands while waiting for Elaine to arrive on her bike.   I met Elaine at another park along the way and then went down to Wascana Park while she rode there on her bike.


Just after sunset I took some pictures of the view across the lake toward the legislature and downtown.   I put 3 pictures together as an experiment with a program to stitch pictures together in panorama.   It was a beautiful evening with no wind as you can see by the reflection in the lake.     

1 comment:

The Blog Fodder said...

Love the panorama of Wascana. Great photos.