Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jacob had Stones for a Pillow

Gen 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.

I have been trying a different pillow each night to see if it helps me with pain I get in the night in my back and neck. I have been having headaches that seem to be related to soreness in my neck and shoulder. I told Elaine that my main problem seems to be that my head is connected to my neck.

She asked me how the pillow was that I tried last night. I said it reminded me of where Jacob used stones for a pillow. It was pretty lumpy.

Mary has been telling about the water pillows that she and Chris got from their chiropractor. Maybe I will have to investigate something like that.

3 comments:

Teacher Lady said...

Did you see the ladder that reached up to heaven?

The Blog Fodder said...

Are you sure the rocks were in the pillow and not in your head? :)

DC Power said...

No I don't remember anything about ladders to heaven in my dreams.
I really set myself up for the rocks in the head comment.