Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Pillow Stories

I posted before that I was trying different pillows to see if it would help with neck pain and headaches. Elaine got me a Mediflow water-based pillow and I have been using it for the last two nights. It is made by the same company as the Chiroflow pillows that Mary and Chris got. I put the minimum amount of water in it to try it at the softest support. Mary asked how far my head sinks into it when it is the softest. I told her that is no problem because my head isn't very heavy. It pretty well floats on top of the water. Anyhow after the first two nights this pillow seems to be OK.

3 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

ooooh! More straight lines.
Your head floats on water like an empty barrel?
Were you feeling light headed?

DC Power said...

I had to dispel the impression from the previous post that I have rocks in my head.

Anonymous said...

David,
I have just recently changed to a memory foam pillow. This is not a contoured pillow but is shaped like a regular pillow. These come in two options, pure memory foam and one side memory and one side latex foam. I was very skeptical at first but it is the most comfortable pillow I have every used. I can even lay on my side with my CPAP mask on. This pillow is available at "Dream Gallery by Visions". They are a little pricey but I would never give mine up now that I have been sleeping on it for a month.

Arlen

If you want to take for a "test sleep" I would be willing to lend it to you for a short while.